An Arsenal Fan’s Pain
- Itami!!!, from the famous Naruto Shippuden Anime.
- Pain is a general term that describes uncomfortable sensations in the body.
- It stems from the activation of the nervous system.
- Pain can range from annoying to debilitating. It may feel like a sharp stab or dull ache.
- I feel pain and it’s compounded, hoped it would be less today but it’s the total opposite.
- My pain migrated from acute to functional, In just 35minutes of watching a football match.
- I’m sure by now you all know and understand my pain
- Nagato once said, “Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace.”
- I don’t think the Arsenal players understand the level of pain they dish out week in week out.
- I wish I could show them “ITAMI”, just like Nagato did to the citizens of Konohagakure.
- This is fvcking Arsenal Football club and I’ve never felt this much pain in over 17 years of support for this great historical club
- I legit jumped my school fence to go watch King Henry, Patrice, Dennis, further along, the line watched Van Persie’s magic left foot, Cesc precise passes, Hleb dances, and Rosicky riots create magic, even Ozil, Sanchez, and Carzola were premium to watch even when they lost
- I witnessed Arsene wenger achieve miracles by qualifying for the champions league and getting to the 1/4 finals with the likes of Chamakh, lord Bendtner, Frimpong etc.
- Never in my life have I witnessed this trash, players with weak will on high wages.
- And those saying I should support another club, I’m a gunner through and through and you can’t relate my connection to the history of this great club.
Our Glory days shall return that I know.
Follow @officialyenum on all my socials